Old Maps?

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Troublestar, Jun 27, 2015.

1. FishiestCatfish

FishiestCatfish Master Helper

So, I personally have a lot of memories from old svs. I know we used to have old maps for download, but I don't know if this is still available, or if someone could give me a copy? I would like to go back the the old days of 2 years ago and feel the experience.

Thanks,
    Troublestar

2. ljl23

ljl23 Master Helper VIP

• Like Like x 2
  3. TheOneCrafter

TheOneCrafter PVP Master Helper VIP

• Like Like x 1
  4. FishiestCatfish

Thanks you two!

5. FishiestCatfish

Do you guys know how I can make it a world on my minecraft? I never learned how...

6. trubuhl

trubuhl The Stinky Sock Moderator Elder VIP

Some maps are available on the website click on Maps on the top of the page. Thanks for the other links too.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TheOneCrafter

First, go into Minecraft > Options > Resource Packs, and click "Open resource packs folder" A window should open. Now hit ".Minecraft" at the top, then find "Saves" and open that. Now you have to download the world you want. After you download it, paste it into the "saves" folder, right click it and hit "Extract All". After you do that It should appear in your list of Singleplayer worlds :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. FishiestCatfish

Thanks again!

9. FishiestCatfish

The weird this is that it didn't. I have done it all... the extracted file is in the saves folder... but when I go to singleplayer, I only have the usual files...

10. FishiestCatfish

Why is my luck with folders always da worst man? xd

11. TheOneCrafter

Double-click the extracted file, if there is a similar file inside copy and paste it into the Saves folder.

• Like Like x 2
  12. FishiestCatfish

I'll try it ^^

13. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

What other maps are there, besides Factions which I have posted, are you waiting for?

14. ljl23

ljl23 Master Helper VIP

Lol no, this is what you said. I was quoting it so halo could download these.

15. FishiestCatfish

Thanks so much everyone! Laggy... but in no time I should have a laptop that can handle it! And Ive already been to Kiss's home, couincidentaly the first building in sandlot I was ever inside of!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Kyukuro

Kyukuro Elegant Builder of Pointy Structures Moderator Elder Helper VIP

I think ljl was quoting your post on the other thread:

17. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

Well okay then. :) Pretty sure he's looked and couldn't find anymore, so I think those posted, and factions, are all we've got.

• Like Like x 2